(X)Here is my original theory on The *shady* Blue Fairy. Bottom line is I totally thought she was evil up till now.
My theory has changed, simply put I think the blue fairy meddles in everyone’s story so that she could know what to write in the book.
For a more in depth analysis scroll down…
- She jumps in and out of everyone’s stories and has a small, but significant hand in EVERYTHING!
- In the Once Upon a Time timeline Blue’s earliest appearance is in the story of Baelfire and Rumplestiltskin (The Return) .She is the one to put the idea of going to a new world in Baelfire’s head. When Bae agree’s to use the bean given to him by the fairy to take Rumplestiltskin to ‘A LAND WITHOUT MAGIC’ it got me thinking…..If you think about it had Rumple not lost Bae, Rumple wouldn’t have played everyone to try an inn-act a curse that took everyone to Storybrooke. Blu put the idea of the curse into Rumple’s head we she “accidentally” ( as quoted by wiki) brings up a curse (who accidentally brings up a curse?!) and indirectly got rid of Rumple’s son, putting Rumple on a path that would inevitably lead to the curse.Now was that her plan all along?! I mean one way or another it could be a win win situation for anyone evil option A. the Dark One leaves with his son and can’t interfere with any agenda you may have. Option B. The Dark One Loses his son and goes about finding a way to get him back though a curse perhaps?
- Next, Grumpy and Nova’s story why wouldn’t she want them to have True Love and Happiness maybe because Grumpy influences Snow’s story so greatly also inevitably leading to the curse.
- She changes Jiminy Cricket into a cricket so that he can influence Pinocchio who is changed into a real boy by the Blu fairy and (because of his father’s wishes and possibly the Blu fairy’s separates Emma and Snow from being together in the New World. "She hastily agrees" to the arrangement as quoted by wiki.
- Next we go to TInkerbell and Blu, This story directly influences Regina. Now a good fairy like TInk would want to help, but Blu tells Tink to stay away. Which got me thinking maybe Blu wants Regina not to have her happy ending so that once again it would lead her down a path to enact the curse.
- She is the one to stop arrows from killing Regina for the same reasons.
- She magicked the quill that froze Rumple
- As Mother Superior she conveniently didn’t tell anyone about August when he came to her when he was wood
- She was at the Hospital when the curse broke and pops out of no where all the time!!!\
- SO IS SHE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Writing the book?
- Starting the curse?
- Getting Regina out of the way?
- Getting Rumple out of the way?
- Killing Happy ENDINGS?
- Question is why?
- What do you think?